If you are looking for ways to change GPS location in your android phone, then this post is going to be very helpfull for you, because today in this post I will tell you that easily How to Change Android Phone GPS Location Without Root.
Guys if you are an Android phone user and you want to send your fake GPS location to someone, or someone is tracing you. And if you want to set a fake location of yours, then today in this post we will know that easily you change your Android Phone GPS Location.
With this method, you can easily change the location of your application or game (like pokemon go).
How To Change Android Phone Location.
1. First of all download and install the Fake GPS Location app on your android smartphone.
2. Then open it, and if your phone is not GPS enabled then enable it first.
3. After enabling GPS, go to the setting of your android phone, and go to about device and click on the build number 7 times. Now your phone will have developer mode on.
4. Now another option will come in the name of Developer Option in your setting. Go into it and turn on the Mock Location.
5. Now all your setting is done. Now just open the Fake GPS Location app.
Now All Done! Now you can set any location by searching in it.
Now to check whether your location has changed, you can check by going to google map by setting any fake location.
So friends, in this way you can easily change the location of any Android Phone without rooting.
HopeFully you have now learned the method How to Change any Android Phone GPS Location.
If you have any question related to this post, then comment below.