information about What is rooting?
Rooting is the process of gaining privileged access, known as root access, to your device’s operating system. With root access you are able to use device features that may be locked or disabled, add custom themes and settings, and replace the operating system with another version.
Why does it matter if a phone is rooted?
Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. However, there are many downsides to rooting a device:
- Almost all manufacturers’ warranties become void once you root your device.
- If the process is not done correctly, your device could become permanently unusable.
- Malware can have direct access to the device’s operating system, bypassing all the safety measures that are in place.
- Firmware and software updates from your wireless carrier may not be able to be installed.
Some of you work with data that Stanford categorizes as Moderate or High Risk. If you work with High Risk Data, you must use a device that offers hardware encryption, that has not been rooted, and that employs the security settings and features that can be automatically configured for you by MDM.
How to root any android phone
Rooting android with computer will always be a good choice to revitalize your device in terms of performance. If you have a PC, there will be a big number of software programs available in the market to root android device.
Kingo is yet another of the software programs that will allow you to root android on PC with a single click. It has support for different versions of android so you will have no reason to worry about compatibility. For many years, it has been tested and proven to be good for android rooting so you will be using something that has a guarantee for delivering good results.
- It is risk free so you will be assured of safety for your personal information
- It comes as a free version so you will pay nothing to have one
- It has the unroot function enabled
Device Supported List
- and much more Click Here to Check
2. Root Genius
Root Genius program gives the best suggestion about its suitability for root android with a PC. It’s very smart in the way it works and it’s a product of the great minds of China. When you have it installed on your computer, Root Genius will make root android to be fast, easy, and simple. You will have an unforgettable user experience.
As compared to our earlier apps this is the preferred choice of developers for rooting their Android phone but is not recommended for new users.
- It has support for over 10, 000 android devices
- It is available for free
- It is compatible with Android 2.2 to 4.4
- It is very simple to use this software because it operates through a single click
- It can get rid of built-in apps once rooting is done
Compatible Android Versions & Devices for Root Genius Download
- Gingerbread (2.3 – 2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0 – 3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 – 4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1 – 4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4 – 4.4.4)
- Lollipop (5.0 – 5.0.2)
These options will be good for rooting android devices on both Mac and computer. You will have no excuse for not getting the best results. Prior to undertaking any rooting on Mac, it is important that you back up your data to take care of any eventualities. Bear in mind that your important data can disappear unexpectedly and you should not take chances with that. Also, your android device should be charged at least 90% before rooting.